Monday, March 1, 2010

What's my Swoosh: Discovering my Personal Brand

The field of Public Relations is exciting and expanding. It is important to be able to sell yourself to a potential employer.

Knowing and understanding what your Personal Brand is will enable you to present yourself thoughtfully and professionally to an employer. It will also help to refine your existing online reputation.

Once you know the answer to "Whats my shoosh" you will be better able to participate in the Public Relations world.

I am a young woman currently studying the field of Public Relations. I have many years of Sales behind me and am always comfortable in front of an audience. Some of the things that I have to offer to a potential employer are highlighted here in my Personal Brand Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment